Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love and Weddings

Today is the perfect day to make a confession: I love looking at Bridal Fashion and Wedding Design and always have to browse through the wedding magazines at the supermarket. I found a perfect blog to indulge my guilty pleasure: Brooklyn Bride is planning her own wedding and while researching all her options, she decided to share what she found on her blog.
She covers every aspect of Wedding Planning from the dress, the flowers to the invitations and cake. I found on her site three dresses that I would consider, when marrying my husband again.
See the dresses underneath. Which one is totally me?

Paper Laces.com introduced me to the fabulous Graphic designer Christopher Young. Being a nut for all things lacy, in particular paper lace and paper cut outs I just adore his Wedding Invitation pictured above. I love that it is black, which gives it a goth element.


Dress by Elizabeth Fillmore
Dress by Christos

Dress by Zac Posen


I don't care if it's for a wedding and maybe Valentine's Day would suffice as a reason, because I want to eat this cup cake creation by Justin Bernhaut (also thanks to Brooklyn Bride) right now!

No comments: