Sunday, February 10, 2008

A lovely stamp-making afternoon


Not only for cards, but use the hand made stamps on gift bags, wrapping paper or boxes!


I took Ellen's Marbleizing Paper class and made beautiful paper, that I later used as a background under my Valentine's stamp. I love it, when you can combine different classes.


Here are some of my carved rubber stamps.


Everybody was busy, working away.

I spent a perfect afternoon at the Workshop's sun-filled studio teaching how to carve rubber stamps and use them to make Valentine cards. It was a delightful group and each student brought her own individual creativity to the process. I love the different designs that were created. It is always inspirational when the students don't follow the teacher's examples, but create their own version. Thanks to everybody, who came and took my class. I hope we can play again! Thanks to the workshop for inviting me to share my passion and specially to Ellie, who was a wonderful co-teacher.

And here is some of the student's work:



No comments: